Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

No Mood to study

Studying sucks, so do exams. Just hoping to at least get a P grade for this module.
I can never seem to get in the mood of studying. Throughout this whole module, I have never listen attentively in class. Not even one lecture. I spend most of my lecture time drawing rubbish. I don't want to go through this shit again. Please let me pass.

Ling says her lecture notes were full of my doodles. So i drew more for her.
Ling mentioned that she swears that she will get struck by lightning. But I somehow can't remember the reason. (Apparently she will be so suay that the lightning will choose to strike her rather than a taller tree or a lightning rod beside her)

I know the drawing is horrible. But apparently, all my drawings looks horrible before editing.

No comments: